skip to Main Content
Need Help? Call us today at 818-980-0829


Whether you’re a U.S. individual living and working abroad or not from the United States but working or operating a business in the U.S., CPA Firm of Rene Sarkhosh & Associates, Inc. can help you plot a course through cross-border taxation issues, and help you make sense of how you are affected by them. While our concentration is on U.S. taxes, we partner up with accountants from around the world to be able to help you regardless of where you will be conducting business. We can help you with:

– Foreign bank account reporting (FBAR)
– Foreign asset reporting
– Foreign transaction reporting
– Specific foreign corporation (SFC) tax calculations
– Foreign income exclusion
– Foreign tax credits

Back To Top